You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > FAQs > Who can submit requests?
Who can submit requests?
print icon

The communications help center is open to any member of the Mason Gross faculty/staff community. Anyone can submit a ticket through this portal and view the articles within the knowledge base. However, only designated PR liaisons from each department and division may submit website updates. If you have any questions about updates on the website, please contact your respective liaisons.

Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites to or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.
scroll to top icon