Note: Updates to existing profiles and the addition of new profiles will only be accepted after Commencement until the first day of classes and in January of each academic year. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Have a new faculty or staff member and need to add them to the website? Want to update an existing profile? Here's what you need.
New or existing content
Does this profile currently exist on the website? If so, please provide the URL directly to the profile. Please use the full directory to search for the profile before submitting a ticket. The required URL format is below. URLs that are not formatted as such may not be accepted.
Please leave a detailed description of the updates to existing profiles. For new profiles, be sure to include the following information:
- Last Name, First Name**
- Mason Gross email alias** (i.e. email@example.com)
- Mason Gross phone number (if applicable)
- Office Location (i.e. Nicholas Music Center 124)
- Job Title(s)** (Specify one title as Primary and list all others)
- Departments and Programs** (Art & Design, Dance, Dean's Office, Filmmaking, Music, Rutgers Arts Online, Rutgers Community Arts, Theater)
- Departmental Affiliation: Faculty and/or Staff within each department**
- Concentrations (use list below for reference)**
- Up to 5 lines of degrees and accomplishments (limited to 100 characters per line)
- Short quote directed to a potential student visiting the profile page (limited to 225 characters without quotes).
**Denotes required fields. Profiles submitted without these fields will not be published.
Within the ticket message, please include the following information:
Photo: Photos must be at least 660x660px, 72 dpi, and must be an accurate representation of the current physical appearance of the submitting faculty or staff member. Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be published.
Biography: Limited to 300 words.
- Must be full sentences—no lists allowed.
- No hyperbole. Bios must contain just the facts—no unsubstantiated praise “quote without citing source, or declarations—“spell-binding,” “world-renown,” etc.). When in doubt, look at the adjectives.
- Follow formatting guidelines for degrees, names, academic subjects, organizations, and creative works/publication titles.
- Keep content as evergreen as possible. Avoid words and phrases like “recently.”
|Art & Design - Critical Studies
Art & Design - Design
Art & Design - Drawing
Art & Design - Media
Art & Design - MFA
Art & Design - Painting
Art & Design - Photography
Art & Design - Print
Art & Design - Sculpture
Art & Design - Tepper Chair
Arts Online - Art & Design
Arts Online - Dance
|Community Arts – Art & Design
Community Arts - Dance
Community Arts - Early Childhood
Community Arts - Film & Media
Community Arts - Group Music Lessons
Community Arts - Private Music Lessons (Brass, Percussion, Piano, Strings, Voice, Woodwinds)
Community Arts - Summer Programs
Dance - Afro Fusion
Dance - Ballet
Dance - EdM
Dance - MFA
Dance - Performance
|Filmmaking - Animation
Filmmaking - Cinematography
Filmmaking - Directing
Filmmaking - Film Production
Filmmaking - Screenwriting
Filmmaking - Sound
|Music - Brass
Music - Chamber Music
Music - Choral Studies
Music - Composition
Music - Conducting
Music - Ensembles
Music - General Music Studies
Music - Jazz Studies
Music - Keyboard
Music - Music Education
Music - Music Technology
Music - Music Theory
Music - Musicology
Music - Percussion
Music - Strings
Music - Voice and Opera
Music – Woodwinds
|Theater - Acting
Theater - BA Theater
Theater - Design and Production
Theater - Dramaturgy
Theater - Playwriting
Theater - Rutgers Conservatory at Shakespeare’s Globe
Theater - Stage Management
Theater - Theater Appreciation